Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome to Mr. Sunshine

I'm an asshole, I'm negative, I'm cynical. Apparently this is funny, unless you're on the receiving end and you don't know me, then its just rude and obnoxious. Regardless, welcome to my blog, Mr. Sunshine. It's an ironic name because I'm not Mr. Sunshine. Get it?

I'm going to try and develop some kind of format for this so you know whats coming. Douche Bag Mondays for example. That's not going to be part of the format. Maybe it is. I don't know I said I would try, not that I already did and presto! Douche Bag Mondays is the first installment. It's Thursday anyway and if you were looking forward to reading DB Mondays on a Thursday you'll probably be the first douche bag featured on DB Mondays. Fuck, I have to do DB Mondays now. Has a nice ring to it. Maybe one day I can have a link you can click on that says "DBM" and everyone will already know that it stands for Douche Bag Mondays because they are such huge fans and I can sit on my pile of cash Scrooge McDuck style watching the view count blast through the roof on a giant electronic ticker like that peice of shit at Loring Arena laughing maniacally the entire time with huge dollar signs in my eyes and a hard on. Damn, this is going to be AWESOME.

Fridays, however, will be about football. They will not be called Football Fridays because alliteration is gay and I'm not doing that shit. Just know that Fridays will frequently feature football. See? You feel gayer for reading that. Imagine how I feel for writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment